Current face of make up!!

Hi Guys, so today I am sharing with you what make up I've been enjoying putting on my face, I've been obsessed with wearing a grungy brown all over the eye and a nude lip.

So that's what I am going to share with you today!!






Base
  • Nivea post shave balm I've been really enjoying this as a primer. If you haven't tried it yet I would highly recommend it.

  • Now I have combination skin I think, it can gets a bit oily but I also get dry patches on my forehead and around my nose. I wasn't 100% sure on theL'oreal infallible 24 hour matte  foundation. But Alix from I Covet Thee completely sold it to me. And I've loved it ever since!!

  • Now concealer has always been a tricky one for me, I've never really found the right shade or one that I love. Until I tried the 17 stay time concealer and best about it is that it comes in extra fair. Which I was all pleased about. It's the only concealer that I've found that suits my skin tone and actually stays on my face. And to set my concealer I just use a translucent loose powder from Collection
Brows/Eyes

  • Ever since I got my eyebrows tinted I haven't been doing anything to them, but since the tint is starting to fade a little. I've been using my trustee brow gel from L'oreal which the brow artist plumper, which is the best setting gel I've used!!

  • To prime my eyes I would use the Urban Decay eye primer along with a Mac paint pot in painterly, then set with a powder. My eyelids are so oily so this is what I've found to combat it.

  • For eye shadow I've only used the one product which is the Honey Bronzer from The Body Shop in the shade 03. I love this colour just all over the eye!! I don't think I own an actual eye shadow in this colour, well I might do but who knows lol.

  • Now if there's one thing I can't go a day without is my eye liner, It's the one thing that has stuck with me since I started to wear make up. I've been loving my gel liner from Maybelline. It took me a while to get used to the gel, but I prefer it over anything else.

  • On the lashes I've been loving the Maybelline lash sensational mascara, it has to be hands down one of the best around.


Bronzer/ highlight/ blush

  • Again out comes my honey bronzer from The Body Shop which I like to add a little colour to my face, which is great for pale skin.

  • Highlight is my favourite thing to exist, Since I got the Mary Lou Manizer from The Balm. Which is the best thing I've own, basically!!

  • For blush I love live pink from Rimmel, it's just perfect. It's not to in your face but adds colour to the face.
Lips

  • Recently I've been loving Jeffree Star liquid lipstick in Gemini. I was sold on the name alone partially because I am a Gemini. But it is such a pretty shade.

  • Also Bourjois rouge edition velvet in the shade nudist is the bomb. I will always love this/
So that has been my current go to face, this ended up longer that I thought it would but I hoped you enjoyed my rambles.

Thanks for reading, and I'll see you Wednesday!

Love Lauren

xoxo


Where to follow me!!













No comments