Current favourites!

Hi Guys that time of the week again. Instead of doing monthly favourites I am just going to current favourites from time to time. Just because I don't want to feel forced that I have to love something new every month I just don't work like that.








So let's get on with it!!


  • June 1st I turned 21,  I had a brill week. And yes week, I had a week off work, the sun was shining it was great!! Celebrating with family and friends is all I really wanted. 

  • Two weeks before mine it was my best friends 21st also, we went on a spa weekend which was fab, but we played cards against humanity. If you love weird and wonderful things, you will love this game. But before you play just don't take offense to anything within the game.

  • If you know me you will know how much I love Googlebox, which is show of people watching TV, it's so much better than I described but I don't really know what why to put. Anyway Scarlet Moffat is one of the girls on Googlebox and brought out a book this year. I haven;t completed it but I am enjoying so far. It's just as if you where talking to Scarlet herself, she's my favourite.

  • Since they started to become more popular Adidas Superstars have been the love of my life, but I never had my own pair, Till my birthday, I got a pair from my sister. I obsessed with them, they just pull together a whole outfit. One love.

  • If you like hot chocolate have you tried Milky Way hot chocolate? OMG, it is the best thing to exist, I got mine in B&M so I am not 100% sure where else you can get. But everyone needs to try, I cant't look at normal hot chocolate again.

  • If you follow me on Twitter you will know how much I've been loving Peaky Blinders the TV show, the first 2 seasons are on Netflix. Basically it's about the gang the Peaky Blinders consisting of the Shelby brothers and a few others, who run a bookies. And throughout the show they will do anything for their family and to make their bookmakers legal. But guys it's so amazing, after reading this post head on over to Netflix and stick it on, you will not be disappointed.

  • One last thing, if you read any of my blog posts before you might notice that it looks slightly different that is thanks to  Fab Fleur Studio templates, I am in love. I am still figuring this whole blog thing out I was having a look on etsy and I seen that there was a sale, I took the plunge. I decided to install I template, I haven't a clue how to do nice on blogger yet so hopefully this has helped me and you guys out. If you are looking for a new blog design and not wanting to spend to much money head on over to FabFleurStudio, if I can work it so can you!

I hope you enjoyed this post, what are you loving right now?
Again links are below follow if you want and I will see you soon.

Love Lauren xx






No comments