The TMI tag!!

Hi how are you doing? Today I am going to share a bit about me, in a nutshell.  I know this tag has been around for a while now but I thought I might as well put my spin on it.  




1. What are you wearing?
My pjs as it is nearly 1 am as I am writing this and can't sleep so yay for Lauren.

2. Have you ever been in love?
Nope.


3. have you ever had a terrible break up?
Nope, another story another day.
4. how tall are you?
I am 5 foot 3 and an half inch, very specific I know.
5. how much do you weigh?
Lad, even I don't know that.
6. any tattoos?
Not yet, but I am in need of one. But the thing is I kind of don't like needles, so.
7. any piercings?
I do have both of my lobes pierced twice and my left tragus pierced. But I do want a new ear piercing soon.
8. otp?
If you follow me on twitter you know how much I go on about Arrow and Pretty little liars. Haleb and Olicity I will go down with these ships. That is all.
9. what is your favorite show?
Oh could go on a bit here, but I am currenlty loving Peaky Blinders, which you would have heard all about of twitter and if you read my current favourites, which you can read here.
10. who are your favorite bands?
Band wise I do love The 1975 and Kings of Leon but I do make playlists for every month which you can see here.
11. something you miss?
As of this month it'll be a year and a half since I lost my Daddy, but I have been missing him loads recently.
12. favorite song?
This changes all the time but my current favourite has to be Drake ft Rihanna Too Good.
13. how old are you?
21
14. zodiac sign?
Gemini
15. quality you look for in a partner?
Someone I get along with, have a laugh with and most important trust.
16. what is your favorite quote?
It has to be "We're all mad here" which I do have a print of in my room. 
17. who is your favorite actor?
Of the top of my head, J Law.
18. favorite color?
Black and purple
19. loud music or soft?
Really does depend on my mood, I need to listen to loud music when I am going to work to keep me going for the rest of the day. But come bed time chill music is the way forward.
20. where do you go when you’re sad?
To my room and just do whatever. Watch some films, read a book or just do nothing
21. how long does it take you to shower?
My hair is a melt to wash I hate it, but say around 15 mins give or take.
22. how long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
This can be hit and miss. I can be ready in 5 mins or an hour literally no in between.
23. have you ever been in a physical fight?
Nope.
24. turn on’s?
Confidence, simple as that.
25. turn off’s?
Someone who just takes everything to serious, who has the time
26. the reason I started to blog?
Mainly out of boredom and somewhere to express myself
27. what are your fears?
Death, it really freaks me out.
28. last thing that made you cry?
Trust me, go and see Me Before You. You'll cry a river
29. last time you said you loved someone?
Probaly last week when I was talking to my bestie on the phone.
30. meaning behind your blog name?
My name, no other meaning.
31. last book you read?
Fully has to be Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell.
32. the book you’re currently reading?
Scarlett Says by Scarlett Moffatt. 
33. last show you watched?
Who loves Game of Thrones? I watched at 2 am Monday morning, worth it at the time not so much so when I've long shift.
34. last person you talked to?
My mummy before I came up to bed.
35. the relationship between you and the last person you texted?
One of my best friends.

36. what is your favorite food?
Pizza, I love pizza.
37. place you want to visit?
NYC!! Can I pretend to be in Gossip Girl for a day?
38. last place you were?
Work.
39. do you have a crush?
Maybe wink, wink!
40. last time you kissed someone?
Now, now girl doesn't kiss and tell.
41. last time you were insulted?
Today probably lol. 
42. favorite flavor of sweet?
I do love like Haribos and all that kind of sweets.
43. what instruments do you play?
Instruments, that's funny.
44. favorite piece of jewelry?
I am not a big jewelry person so I am not.
45. last sport you played?
Sports, that's also funny!!
46. last song you sang? 
Lad you don't want to here me sing.
47. favorite pick up line?
Oh god, I can't take this question serious, I am sorry but I can't
48. have you ever used it?
See above.
49. last time you hung out with anyone?
Besides family and work, probably last Tuesday.
50. who should answer these questions next?
If you fancy it go ahead.

If you have made it this fair, 10 points to your house. hope you enjoyed and I will see you on Sunday!!

             Instagram Twitter Tumblr Bookstagram

No comments