Things that I am thankful for!

Hi guys, all week I've been dealing with my anxiety really bad. Anxiety attacks the whole. It's been a really shitty week basically.

So to help to me feel a bit better about this week I am going to share with you 10 things that I am thankful for. Which will hopefully inspire you guys to remember if you are going through a tough time to remember the good things in life.





  • To me my family are my everything they help through everything, having such a large family there is always someone to talk to about anything. They know how to have a laugh and have good craic, but they know when to take things serious. I don't know where I would be without them

  • My closest friends are another support system for me when it comes to anything important. Quality over quantity any day. I've known some of these girls nearly my whole teenage life right up to now. So yeah, we've been through a lot together. I love them all.

  • My doggies, I've had a dog in my life since the age of 6 which I am so thankful for. If you want to meet my pets in more detail you can see them in full force here.

  • In the picture above oreos and peanut butter are clearly the love of my life. If I am feeling down or want a munch, they are the way to go. #onelove.

  • Sunsets, I am obsessed with them. I love seeing the sky change colour, I can't get enough.

  • My health, I am 100% not the healthiest person you will ever. Like I had a pizza for my dinner, which was totally worth it.

  • Music can change my mood instantly, if I am pissed off I stick in my earphones and ignore the world.

  • Tea and coffee are gifts to the world, there is nothing they can't fix. Well momentarily. 

  • Life, even though it has it's ups and downs. But there is so much negativity on the world when it boils down to it we should be so grateful for how far we've come.

  • Laughter, it heals the heart. No matter what you are going through having a laugh with people who you love will make everything that bit easier for you.


Thanks for reading and enjoyed reading this post. Over and out.


No comments