What I've learnt in my 21 years!!

Hi guys Laur again, today is my 21st birthday. I know. I don't understand how I've turned 21 already, it only feels like I have turned 18. But since I am obsessed with watching with what I've learnt videos on YouTube, in which Karlie Kloss I think kicked it of. So here is what I've learnt while growing up!!










1. It's ok to admit that you need help. Even though it is scary to do, but it is the best thing to do for yourself.

2. There's a time and a place for sarcasm. It's not always funny.

3. Don't push to have people in your life. If someone wants to be in your life they will make the effort.

4.Keep your eyebrows how you like them. Just don't over pluck or wax.

5.Don't define life by numbers. How much you're friends with, how much followers you have. People will like you for you.

6.Spending time alone is rather enjoyable.

7.Everyone has different experiences when it comes to anxiety.

8. Spend time with family, they won't be around forever.

9. Animals in general are the greatest thing we have.

10. Coffee is a gift.

11. It's ok to accept that you are wrong and that you may be wrong.

12. There is always room for dessert.

13.Everyone isn't going to like you and that's ok.

14. Take care of your mental, emotional and physical well being.

15. Be open minded.

16. Try something new, you may just surprise yourself.

17. Be you.

18. Stay grounded.

19. You are never to old for cartoons are Disney films, this is something I've learnt from my Daddy, he was a wise man.

20. Believe in yourself.

21. Lat but not least laughter is the best thing, they are the times you will never forget.

Thanks for reading and as always links are below!! I hope you have enjoyed my first 'official' post and I will see you Sunday!!
                                                    

        
Instagram Twitter Tumblr              




No comments