Catch up!!

Do you ever have so much going on all at once you don't even know where to begin? This has been me this past couple of weeks, I've been trying just to sort everything out.

Since I wasn't 100% on what to put up today I thought why not just catch you all up on what I've been up to.








First and foremost Saturday 9th of July I went to see Beyonce, I've always been a huge fan of her actually ever since I can remember. Throwback to her Destiny's Child, even though I was only wee when they started out but I grow up listening to them. I needed tickets to the Formation world tour, it was honestly one of the best concerts I've been to. 

Since now I'm in my week off work, I can put a bit more time into my blog, but saying that I am going over to Sunderland tomorrow to see one of my best friends. I can't wait, but the thing is I've never been on an airplane before. This will be my first time and I am going alone, who lets me make these kinds of decisions?

Puppy update, if you read my post all about my pets, you will know all about me getting a little dogie for my 21st. He's around 4 months old now, so he's currently eating everything but he's doing better. Like there's no point in me wearing slippers about the house because he'll just want them, especially if they're fluffy.

Since I am going on a plane, even though it's a short flight. I thought I better have something to read, so I bought The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern. I've wanted to read this for ages now, since it's July's #ggbookclub pick for the month I thought I might as well pick it up. But this is my first e reader type book, I bought it on my phone please believe you me. There's something I'd never thought I'd do.

Talking about book clubs, this month is the first month of Tea and Beauty's book club, which you can see more detail on here. Even though I haven't even started the book, but hopefully I get started within the next few days.

I think that's all I've to catch you up on, but I'm sure I've forgotten something but ahh well

If you want to here more rambles from me, go ahead and follow me in my links below.

Love Lauren xx




No comments