Packing help

Since it's the summer, it's hoilday time. I thought I'd put together a liitle list of things to remember to pack. I hate packing, I never know what excalty to bring but here's hoping that I didn't forget anything. 









If you seen my post on Wednesday, you would have seen that I am away to Sunderland to see my friend, Even though it's only for a few day. I'll actually be coming home the day you're reading this.

So here it is, a list to remind my and you what to bring away with you.

v Outfits, plan what outfits for each day.  I find this so helpful, planning what tot wear each day, means your not taking exess clothes with you.
    Tees
    Jeans
   Dresses
    Skirts
    Shoes

v Make up, I like to sort this out by the way I would put this on my face.
Primer (face & eyes)
Foundation
Concealer
Powder
Eyebrow products
Eye shadow
Eye liner
Mascara
Bronzer
Highlight
Blush
Lip products.

v Beauty/ toiletries
Moisureiser (body & face)           pads/ tampons
Tooth brush/paste                       
Wipes
Hair brush
Hair products



Things to remember

Passport
Boarding pass
Check info on limitations on liquids you are allowed on flight

That you have tickets etc printed off for anything that you might be attending. Say like a concert or something

I hope this helps you in some way and I'll see you Wednesday!!

Love Lauren xx

                                                Instagram Twitter Tumblr 


No comments