That time I went on a plane for the first time!!

So as you might have seen in my catch up post, which you can read here. That I was going over to England to see my friend Rachel. I thought I might as well show you what we got up to over there!! 

Pictures speak 1000 words so lets get on with it.

Thursday 14th July


On my way




What is a Thursday night without pizza


Friday 15th July
 If you are ever in Newcastle, head to Eldon Garden and get yourself a brownie from the brownie bar





Such a nice place to have a cocktail


What I was really doing









Watching Greece on the rooftop of Newcastle castle

Saturday 16th July

Manchester day





Sunday 17th July



As you can see there was a lot of food, drink a tad of randomness going on but it was what I needed!!


Hope you enjoyed looking at my trip, links are below as always and I will see you on Sunday!!

No comments