What I would tell my younger self!

I guess if I could go back in time and tell myself these things, would I be who I am today? Weird to think about.


Have I changed at all? I don't think so lol 



But if I could, this is what I would tell that shy little girl I was.




You'll make friends, who are like family.

It's ok to like things that people might say 'that's only for boys' to. And yes you did go through a transformers phase judge me lol

Yes you still love eyeliner but please lay of it.

And black hair dye isn't the best idea you've ever had. Leave your hair be.

You'll eventually come out of your shell bit by bit, it's not so scary.

Anixety sucks, but take everyday as it comes and you will learn how to cope with it

Reading is more cool than you think.


If you had the chance what would you tell your younger self? Leave what you would say down below.

Thanks for reading and I'll see you Wednesday.

Love Lauren xx








4 comments

  1. I love this - definitely I'd agree about the reading. I barely ready anything for about 4 years in my late teens for fear of looking uncool and I regret that, looking back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The joys of being a teen & wanting to fit in. It really sucks!!

      Delete
  2. I wish more people told children that it's okay for them to like what they like! Definitely agree with your point about reading too :) xx

    Toasty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excalty, if they like zombies great, if they like barbies great. Damn those gender stereotypes xx

    ReplyDelete