August!

2016 you are flying, it's actually freaking me out a bit. Can't believe it's almost September, everyone will back to school or uni. Fun. I always used to love this time of year, buying stationary and just getting back into a new term.





So let's round up Summer!!



I  ordered an iRing of Ebay, basically the best thing I ever bought for my phone. I love watching YouTube videos on my phone so having basically a mini tripod leaning thing for my phone is the best thing I could have bought.

Lads who's a Kings of Leon fan? Have you seen all the promo that's going around for their new album? Finally a new album, I can't wait. It's going to be so good.

For all of us in Belfast, kiko is finally opening a shop here. I am so excited, I feel sorry for my bank account already. 31st August be there!! I am ready for you. Any recommendations feel free?

If you follow me on Twitter you will know how much I loved Stranger Things, if you haven't watched it yet get on it. If you love 80's related tv shows, this is definatly for you!

What else have I to talk about?

Oh yes, I think I've near enough finished my print wall!! I am thinking of doing a blog post all about it and where I got my prints. That should be up in a few weeks hopefully!!

That is it for me today, just a little short and sweet catch up!! What have you guys been up to?

Instagram Twitter Tumblr

No comments