Current listens

As you can see above I make monthly playlist, which you can see here. Over on spotify, just all songs that I'm in love with.

But I thought, I do listen to a few other things and not just music so I thought I'd share those with you today.





I hope you enjoy my little twist on my current listens


Right first things first, I have to talk about Blossom's self titled album , which you can listen to here.  I spotted this on spotify the other day, I'm obsessed, if you are into your bands you will enjoy Blossom, They are just great.

Another album has to be Ariana Grande's album Dangerous Woman. I always was a fan of her, but a big fan to go and listen to an album. If that makes any sense. But dangerous woman, is actually brilliant.

Who would I be if I didn't mention The 1975's new album that was out back in February. The one with the really long name. I still can't stop listening to it, I can't even pick a favourite song from the album.

Podcasts are only something I've gotten into these past few months but I'm in love with Emma Gannon's podcast from Girl lost in the city. Ctrl alt delete. Emma has a conversation with youtubers, writers. Go and check her out, she's fab and she just put out her book, I havrn't read it yet, but I just purchased it on iTunes so I can't wait to get stuck in.

I've been trying out audio books, but I am struggiling with, I just can't seem to concentrate on them but I am going to keep going with them. I am currently listening to Moranifesto by Caitlin Moran. I am going to power through and report back to you guys.


Hope you enjoyed reading about what I am listening to, something a little different from me, let me know what you guys are listening to below.

Instagram Twitter Tumblr



No comments