My iBooks!!

Since J.K. Rowling announced she is releasing 3 Harry Potter short stories over on Pottermore, I thought it would perfect timing to share my own collection of iBooks which I've purchased on iTunes.







Not all of these I have read so keep the comments spoiler free please, but tell me what books I should buy. But if there's one thing I didn't think I would enjoy is reading books on my phone, ebook form. I find it handy because if there's a book that I want to buy I can access it stright from my phone, I don't always have the time to go into town to head to the book shop. So it works out for me that way.

First up we have 'The life-changing magic of tidying' by Marie Kondo.' I need this in my life, when it comes to tidying up I can't do it. I'm 100% on sorting out everyone else's mess  but when it come to mine it's a completely different story. Hopefully this works.

Next we have 'Ctrl alt delete. How I grew up online by Emma Gannon' if you read my last post, you will know how much I love her podcast. Reading her life online, I'm really enjoying it. I can't stop reading it, well into it.

Then we have the 'Harry Potter and the cursed child by J.K. Rowling, John Tiffany and Jack Thorne 'This I have completed, not giving anything away I enjoyed this story or screen play should I say. I am raging I'm not actually seeing the play in person so a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do. But if you want a review leave comments down below.

Next we have another J.K Rowling purchase, Very good lives, Which is a speech she gave in Harvard Uni, It's such an inspirational read, give a go if you haven't already.

Me, my hair and I. 27 women untangle an obsession edited by Elizabeth Benedict. If there's one thing I love is people talking about their hair journey, so if like me you'll enjoy this read. 27 essays all about people's life, even though I haven't read them all yet but they are fantastic.

The Little Mermaid by Hans Christian Andersen, I haven't even looked at the first sentence of this book yet. But I am excited to read it, I haven't read any of the stories that the Disney films are based on. But I know they are completely different.

And last but not least The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern. I'm finding this book hard to get into, but I really want to like because of the reviews that it has. But I am going to power through.

If you have read any of these let me know your thoughts?

Love Lauren


Instagram Twitter Tumblr


No comments