Beauty haul

I thought since it was towards the end of the month, pay day is near. So I thought I'd share with you lot a few things that I picked up last week.






I'll link everything below if you want to pick anything up!!

I've wanted to try a brow pomade for ages, but I didn't think I would've gotten along with them. And I didn't want to spend a lot of money if I could get one for cheaper. I just got my brows tinted so I haven't really used it properly yet. But I will let you know how I get along with it.

Soap & glory solar powder £11
Being a pale gal it's hard to find a bronzer that doesn't look orange on me. So,with this being 2 toned I thought I'd give it a go.

Makeup revolution ultra eye contour light and shade £8
To any make up addicts out there does this palette remind you of anything other palette out there? That Kat von D shade and light eye palette by any chance? I think it is, I don't know about pigment ways but I think I'll get along with it. Anything matte I'm all over it.

L'oreal hot and sleek cream £4.49
Now I have tried this a few times since buying this, if you struggle to keep you hair straight this is the product for you. My hair is short and thick and prone to flicking out at the ends. This has helped me a lot. Heat protect and keeping my hair straight is all I need for my hair.

Keep an eye out, I am waiting for a few online deliveries so I should be posting all of the online gear that I've bought this week. RIP to my bank account!!

Lauren xx

No comments