Ctrl alt delete. How I grew up online by Emma Gannon

Now if you read my post on what I'm currently listening to, you would have seen that I am obessed with Emma's podcast Ctrl alt delete.  On July 7 this year she brought out her book, I 'm going to talk about my thoughts here today.






I actully bought my copy on my phone, so I had to sneaky photo in the middle of Easons so here we have it my review of Ctrl alt delete how I grew up online by Emma Gannon


The internet can be scary at times, there's so much trolling and pressure that can come along with it. Especially when it comes to social media. What Emma does is talk about to good, the bad and the ugly side of the internet.

Going from her teenage years to her life now, all of her chapters follow a different aspect of her online and personal life. I've always found the early days of technology so interesting, comparing now to say even 5 years ago can be scary how fast paced everything but that's another story for another day.

Reading about the early days of the internet is funny. I didn't have internet in the early days, I'm not even 100% sure when the internet became alive but anyway. Imagine having to physically wind up your WiFi, it's a no from me.

If your wanting some funny stories, something that talks about serious topics this is the book for you. Emma is just fab, reading some of her stories I just think how can so much happen to one person. I laughed, I've wanted to look into many topics so much more and share my thoughts on these topics with others.

It's people like Emma that put my faith back into the internet and the blogging world. I am so happy for Emma and where she is heading. 



No comments