I am the reader tag!!

I seen this tag floating around you tube, I really wanted to take part. So lets chat books!!








If there is one thing you need to know about me I love to read and I have a bad obsession with buying books. But if you read my post a few weeks back I donated a lot of my books, which you can read all about here.


So lets get going!!



-Choose 1 word that describes being a reader?
Probably a bit adventurous I enjoy reading a bit of every genre, I do love dipping into a bit of every genre so adventurous it is.


-What’s the very first book you fell in love with?

I remember as a child I had a book called Laura's star, I was in love with. Thinking about it now I think that's where my love for stars and space and  all that jazz started.


-Hardcover or paperback?

For sure paperback, I do have a few hardcover books. But I find paperbacks easier to hold, I do have tiny hands.


 -How has reading shaped your identity?
Massively, reading has really helped learn how to understand others stories and that not everything is what it seems. 

-What book do you read when you need to be comforted?
I don't know about a specific book but anything lighthearted and to take my mind of everything.

-Who taught you to be a reader? (Or did you do it all on your own?)
Visiting my Granny, she had a book shelf. I loved just looking at them and seeing what they where about. Still to this day I love talking about books with my Granny.

-Describe your dream reading lounge
Ohh god, it would be comfy galore!! Blankets, pillows and a nice comfy chair to cuddle into. Obviously a wee table beside to hold any hot drinks for food.

-What book changed the way you act or see the world?
Probably Perks of being a wallflower, There's so much that goes on behind closed doors, so don't judge a book by its cover.  


Goodreads Instagram Pinterest Tumblr Twitter  Bloglovin


2 comments

  1. Great post! I'm such a reader, too! :)

    S .x ramblingsofayoungprgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete