My TV guide

If you need to know anything about me, I watch a lot of shows. So I thought I'd put together my own little TV guide, maybe even be find a new show for yourself to watch!!



I have to keep note of them all or I'll forget to set one on record or something. I'm just going to write  all of shows that I watch, even if the season is over for the year. Just incase you are wondering!



Monday

Game of Thrones (not back on to 2017 sad times)
The Walking Dead  24/10/16
Supergirl 

Tuesday 
The Flash 25/10/16

Wednesday 
Arrow 26/10/16

Thursday 
The fall 
Legends of Tomorrow 3/11/16

Friday 
The Apprentice 
American Horror Story

Saturday
//

Sunday 
This is the day I usally catch on all shows that I haven't watched during the week!!



Lauren xx



4 comments

  1. I haven't watched any of these! Haha maybe I should! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, Jemma start with Game of thrones. Only 6 seasons with 10 episodes in each, unreal!!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watch a lot of these shows as well, The Flash has gotten really good lately!

    www.thesundaymode.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've still to catch up on The Flash, I love it!

      Delete