Spooky Halloween tag



So Jordan over on retrospectreviews tagged me to do her spooky Halloween tag, what better post to put live the day before Halloween eh and share my lobe for this time of year!!





I'm just going to answer the questions and if you fancy doing the tag as well, work away!!

Let's get going started shall we?







1.  How much do you enjoy Halloween?

I love Halloween so much, one night a year where you can do your make up as crazy as you want and it's ok. Also is there any other day you dress up as Wednesday Addams?

2.  How do you get into the Halloween spirit?

Stick on Hocus Pocus, listen to Halloween music, here's my Halloween playlist.  Get some pumpkins and we;re flying. I'm watching Rocky Horror Show right now for the first time as I write this, don't judge.

3.  Favorite decoration?
Pumpkins

4.  If you could have a spooky Halloween pet (black cat, owl, bat, rat, wolf), what would you pick?
A wolf is probably the closest thing to a dog right? So wolf it is.

5.  What’s you weird/odd fear?
I don't think this is weird or odd but death is my ultimate fear.

6.  Favorite scary movie?
Horror is one genre I don't tend to watch, I don't know what it is.

7.  Best costume?
One of my favourites has to be Winnie the Pooh dressed as a pumpkin, yes this was a costume I think I got in the Disney store when I was a kid. Another one has to be a cereal killer, yes cereal. I had a black bag with boxes of cereal all over me. 

8.  Do you prefer gore or thrillers?
Ohhh I can't pick between these, I love them both so much.

9.  If you were dared to spend the night in a “haunted house”, would you do it?
I would be scared shitless but I would love to do something like this.

10.  Would you rather go to a Halloween Party or go trick or treating?
A party for sure, one there this music, drink and food. Means you don't have to listen to people saying 'go on sing us a song' so much pressure for some sweeties.

Happy Halloween guys, have a safe one!!


10 comments

  1. Loved this! Might just have to do this tag myself.

    G x

    www.teawithgi.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Giana I'm looking forward to reading your version girl x

      Delete
  2. when you said 'Winnie the Pooh dressed as a pumpkin' I don't know why but I was thinking adult costume and I got very excited and was going to beg for photos! haha. I would love to do a haunted house but I was be so scared too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's funny looking back at it now, it was such a silly costume!!

      Delete
  3. I love Hocus Pocus! it's my favourite Halloween film. Pumpkin candles always get me in the mood for Halloween.
    Sharon x

    rosieloveslife.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hocus Pocus will always be my favourite. I love a good candle!!

      Delete
  4. Cereal killer is such a genius pun costume, love a good comedy costume as much as a spooky one.

    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's actually one of my favourite childhood costumes looking back!!

      Delete
  5. I wouldn't stay in a haunted house, so you are much braver than I!
    I love halloween, I think we'll have a proper costume party next year!

    Tarnya xx
    www.sweetallure.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Halloween is my favourite holiday!! Yes girl do the costume party next year!! xx

    ReplyDelete