The versatile blogger award


First things first thanks to Nikki from just around the riverbend for nominating me in the versatile blogger award!! When I got the mention from Nikki on twitter I originally never hear of it I thought I might as well give it a go!!
/


So here's the rules:

Thank the person who nominated you - check!
Share the link to their blog - check!
Reveal 7 facts about yourself - check! (See below)
Nominate 10-15 other bloggers - check! (Also, see below)


So 7 facts about me!! Let's get going shall we!!

1. I am the youngest of 6 kids, I've 3 older brothers and 2 older sisters. And whole lot nephew and nieces to follow up on that!!

2. Until we got our first pet dog Snoop when I was 6 I was terrified dogs, which is weird to think, since I am basically obsessed now, we've had 6 dogs in total over the years.

3. This will be my third blog that I've out with. But this is the longest I've stuck it out and I'm enjoying it so much more than I ever have. 

4. Anxiety is something that I've dealt with for a few years but I didn't really know what I was dealing with. I wish mental health is talked about more in school!!

5. I love a good binge watch on TV shows, here's my recommendations if you're looking for a new watch.

6. Talking about TV shows, I can't seem to go out and have a drink and make conversation with people about Game of Thrones.

7. Halloween is my favourite holiday of the year!! 


Now time for my nomiantions!!

Cat from More about Cat


Thanks for reading!

Lauren xx


                               Goodreads Instagram Pinterest Tumblr Twitter  Bloglovin


No comments