Makeup Haul


Why can't I go into Boots or Superdrug and not buy anything? My bank account hurts. but my heart says for the blog, for the blog. So here we have a makeup haul, here's my last one I put up a few weeks back.




I did buy a lot of Soap and Glory but I do love Soap & Glory as a brand so!!



I ended up getting the shade light neutral, but wish I got fair neutral. Still a bit dark for me but I'll see what I can do with it

I'm a sucker for a dark lip, especially at this time of year. So I thought this would be prefect and I'll let you know how I get on.

I need a good mattifying primer in my life, so I thought I might as well try this one since I love the foundation so much. 





Soap & Glory one heck of a blot powder
Can't go wrong with trying a new powder, I've heard only good things about this one. So fingers crossed.

Soap & Glory The Fab Pore 2 in 1 purifying mask & peel
Targeted at oily/combination skin, this sounded perfect for me. I love a good mask, so let's hope it works for my skin. And actually does something.

Soap & Glory kick ass just bright tired skin concealer
Dark circles be gone? Hopefully. I need to learn how to use all of these coloured concealers so let's try with this one for under the eyes. 

Soap & Glory sexy mother pucker matte lipstick Cinnamon beige
I love a matte nude, can't beat it!! So this seems like the perfect lipstick for me!!



Inglot under eye concealer
I picked up the shade 95, can you see I'm trying to find a good concealer?

Don't worry I didn't buy this all in one shopping trip because rip to my bank account.

I shall update you on everything that I purchased, so let's look forward to that!!


Lauren xx

8 comments

  1. I heard good things about that primer - might get it soon
    dresses-and-travels //@susandollparts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So have I, looking forward to using it more xx

      Delete
  2. The L'Oreal primer and Soap and Glory one heck of a blot is my absolute fave together and I need to repurchase these soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am loving these so far, can't wait to get more use out of them both!!

      Delete
  3. I recently bought that UD concealer and got it in fair neutral and it's a bit light for me i wish I went a shade up! I really like it though! Need to try the Nyx soft matte lip creams as well, I've heard goos things about those!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know if I like it or nor yet, have to try it a bit more first. I can't wait for a NYX stand to arrive in my local Boots, need to try more from them x

      Delete
  4. Please post an update on the UD Concealer- desperately looking for the right one!

    Great piece x

    Violet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For sure, I'm on the same boat. Nothing is working for me at the minute x

      Delete