What do I want to make more time for?

What do I want to make more time for? So much time but so little time too. I that makes any sense? Well let's get going!!







Blog

 Twitter chats

Take better pictures

Spend time actually blogging, get ahead of myself.

Be proud of what I am publishing

Life

Spend time with family and friends

Take time for myself and not feel guilty

Keep room tidy

Stay in a skincare routine

Keep track of what's going on

It's little things like these that will make a big difference in my life overall. I think.

What do you want to make more for? Tell me I'd love to know!!


Lauren

2 comments

  1. I love this post! I totally agree with everything you said about blogging. You're photo background is so cute, what do you use?

    www.jordanalouise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Know what it is, a sheet of wrapping paper from Paperchase, can't remember the exact price but it wasn't that expensive!! x

      Delete