Why I started blogging?

Well why did I start blogging? This is my third blog I've tried to keep up with. This is the one. Every time I tried before I felt I was trying to be something I wasn't so I just left it. I actually deleted them both. 





So why try it for a third time, well why not do something that I've always wanted to do. Might as well have my own wee space on the Internet, where I can talk, write, create, share and meet new people!!


Back in April I went to the Let's talk beauty business and blogging event held by Jutox, I went because Joanne Larby aka The Makeup Fairy was one of the special guests. She's one of my favourite bloggers, so I had to go.

Here's a link to Ashlee from Oh So Femme all about the Jutox event


I had a brilliant day, if it wasn't all of the talk about blogging from this event, I don't think I would've wanted to start blogging again imagine that. I couldn't picture it myself right now.It's weird to think about of you don't do something or go somewhere on a certain day. Would your life be different. Weird to even think about.


So why have I continued on with blogging this time? This time feels different than the 2 times before, I feel more confident in myself in what I am creating. Like I'm not the best writer or photo taker, but I enjoy it. And if you enjoy it why stop?

I've had some some lovely conversations with fellow bloggers, that's one thing I want to do is meet new people and have my own wee corner of the Internet.

Tell me your blogging stories below, I'd love to hear them. 





Lauren xx

No comments