Blogmas Day 1: Christmas Tag

Happy day 1 of blogmas, let's kick things of  right with a good ole chat about Christmas. I found Becky from milk bubble tea Christmas tag, so I thought I'd answer the questions for you today!!



1. What is your favourite Christmas Movie/s?
The Grinch will always come to mind, Love Actually, The Nightmare Before Christmas and Elf. There is so much more, but these are my favourites.

2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
On Christmas Eve we would usually open one or two presents, but we would usually keep the majority of our presents to Christmas morning.


3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?
The last Christmas my Daddy was alive, my Daddy passed away later on that day. Christmas Day 2014. But that morning was brilliant. It was me, my sister, my Mummy and Daddy. He got a new CD for Christmas and was dancing away to it that morning. I'll never forget it.

4. Favourite festive food?
My Granny makes for own Stuffing, but she only makes it on Christmas and Easter, it's the best!!

5. Favourite Christmas gift?
Awk I've too many to even list!!

6. Favourite Christmas scent?
On Christmas Eve when you've all settled in for the night and when my Mummy puts on the Turkey for Christmas dinner the next. It's Christmas.

7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
Bath or shower, cosy pj's on, wee film and just chill out!! 

8. What tops your tree?
A star, but since this is Marley and Belle's first Christmas they will be really confused so I'm thinking they'll want to be on top. Or just on the tree.

9.As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received?
I don't really remember being disappointment with anything I received, I don't remember asking for anything wild I always loved the build up to Christmas.

10. What’s the best part about Christmas for you?
As I said I above, I've always loved the build up to Christmas, Christmas day will always be hard no matter what, so being surrounded by family will always be the best.


Bloglovin' Twitter Instagram Pinterest Snapchat Goodreads

Lauren xx

1 comment

  1. love this, is such a good idea!

    Happy Blogmas!

    www.alysgeorge.co.uk

    ReplyDelete