Blogmas day 11: Be my Baby A.L. Michael

I'm very happy to be apart of A.L. Michael's book tour for 'Be my Baby' which is the last book of The House of Camden Square trilogy. After reading this I want to read the rest of the series.

Be my Baby by A.L Michael, what is this book all about?



Two’s company…

If you asked Mollie whether she struggled as a single mum, she’d have to cover her daughter’s ears before answering. Surrounded by friends, watching Esme grow into the sassiest eleven-year-old in North London, and building her name as TV chef Mollie Makes, Mollie’s never been happier. Well, that’s what she’d tell you. But as her best friends pair off, and Esme starts getting into trouble at school, Mollie wonders whether life would be different – not better…but easier – with a team mate.


Three’s a crowd?

But Esme’s dad, Jamie, would be the last man Mollie would team up with. After all, he made it clear eleven years ago that he wasn’t interested in playing the family game. So when he suddenly reappears, Mollie can’t believe her eyes. And soon, she’s got to ask herself the hardest question yet: she knows she can succeed as a single mum. But what if her daughter doesn’t want her to?



Where you buy Be My Baby?




About Be my Baby and A.L Michael 







I really enjoyed reading this book, it's not just your happy go lucky girl meets boy love story. Mollie goes through life rough patches like the rest of us. A.L. Michael's writing is fab, she portrays Mollie's personality brilliantly. If it weren't for taking part in this book tour I might not have picked up her books. If you ever want to pick up a new book or series pick up The House of Camden Square trilogy.

Mollie a single mother to her 11 year old daughter Esme is a point of view I never really read from before. So that's been really good to see, it has given me a better insight on how difficult it can be for single mothers. There's a lot of girl power in this book which I loved, every girl growing up desverses a positive influence growing up which is given to her by Mollie and her friends.

Brilliant read, I 100% recommend this book 4/5 stars



So we have ourselves a little giveaway, based on Molly as part of this book tour there is a goodie bag to be one. Including some baking and some other healthy stuff for you to enjoy. Why not get involved!!



                                   Bloglovin' Twitter Instagram Pinterest Snapchat Goodreads


Lauren xx

No comments