Blogmas day 12: Book Tube made me buy it

On the 6th I posted my beauty edition put link here, I seen Laura do this over on her YouTube channel LovelyLikeLaura, I thought I might as well do it myself.







I've actually a lot of books that have been recommend by book tube so let's get stuck in, shall we?



Milk and Honey Rupi Kaur
It wasn't really YouTube that made me buy it, it was the Internet in general made me want to buy it. but I did see Sophie Foster talking about it. Not I'm not a big poetry reader, studying English lit must've done something to me. But there is something about this book, I've only read a few poems in it but talks about the shit things in life as well as the nicer side too. It's really lovely to read.


Any John Green book
I've read  The Fault in Our StarsLooking for Alaska and Paper Towns so far. It was just before TIOS the film came out about a year before, I read it. I gurned, that it is it. I really enjoyed Looking or Alaska and Paper Towns, I think Paper Towns is my favourite out all 3. I haven't seen the film yet how was it?

A Court of Thorns and Roses Sarah J. Maas 
This has been all over the Book Tube scene and I still haven't read it whoops, I still haven't read a Sarah J. Maas book double whoops. I'll read it eventually, I will. And I'll get back to you when I do.

Fangirl Rainbow Rowell 
I read this in less than a week, I loved it. Rainbow is a fab writer, she creates characters beautifully. Because it's set in a college it's great for this time of year, as it starts at the beginning of the school year. There's definatley a bit of  Autumn and Winter vibes going on, but it's great to cuddle up to and having a wee read.

The Mortal Instruments Cassandra Clare
I love The Mortal Instruments, I'm not even going to try and explain the plot because I'll be here all day. But it's based around shadow hunters who fight of demons to protect humans, that's a very brief description of TMI. Read the books, don't watch the film, the TV show isn't to bad but read the books. Trust me you'll love them

A Song of Ice and Fire George R.R. Martian
You should know I love Game of Thrones, a lot. I could sit all day and talk about it. Over the summer I was over in Newcastle in this fancy ass bar, playing Pokemon and obviously started talking about Thrones to the barman and the singer. Anyway I haven't read A Song of Ice and Fire yet, but they are so massive and I will get to them soon.

I loved Eleanor & Park, just go and read it please.

What are your favourite books?


Lauren
xx

No comments