Blogmas day 13: Grief

Grief sucks any day, any time of the year doesn't really matter what time of year it is to be honest. Not going into to much detail about it, this Christmas marks my Daddy's 2nd anniversary so I know how hard it. 




I just wanted to share some things that might help you out around this time of year.

Don't let it stop you celebrate the holidays, I've found you kind of push yourself to celebrate it. Surround yourself with family and friends and you'll do great, trust me.

Talk about what your loved one. Everyone else feels what you are going through you are not alone in this.

Cry, let it out. Don't hold it back. 

Everyone deals with grief very differently, do what you need to do. As long as it's not illegal or dangerous.

Don't feel guilty for celebrating without it. I know it's hard. But you will regret not celebrating, your loved one not being there is something really hard to adjust to.

You'll always remember them, time doesn't make it easier. It just makes you stronger and learn how to deal with the loss of your loved one. 

You can do it

Lauren xx




No comments