Blogmas day 14: Pet presents

Yes I do get my dogs presents for Christmas, just something for them to play with on Christmas day so they aren't bored and they are preoccupied when everyone calls into to our house.



Are you a crazy dog lady like who buy their doggies presents?

Last year I bought my own stockings for them and filled them up with their favourite stuff. You can get stockings cheap in the £1 shop or b&m or something. As long as you can fit a few things into it you're flying.

I would buy my dogs a stocking each so I can put what each of them like to play with in each, I'm not making a really long post. Just to give you an idea if you want to give your dog or pet a present for Christmas.

Do you get your pets anything for Christmas?


                                     Bloglovin' Twitter Instagram Pinterest Snapchat Goodreads

Lauren xx

No comments