Blogmas day 16: Favourite bloggers

Since it's the season of sharing and all of that good stuff. I wanted to talk about some of my favourite bloggers that I'm loving.



Tara from Catitude & co
Tara's great, she talks about sex, periods, feminism and bit of everything in between. 

Dazhaneleah
Dazhane is a fashion blogger and she just always looks amazing




Aycan from Little White Socks
I love just sitting and reading Avcan blog, she just puts a lot of effort into her blog and you can really see it in her blog.

Sarah from A little readers blog
Sarah is so fab, I love her blog. I love a good book review, but she does add a bit of lifestyle to her blog which is great to see.

Gemma Louise
I love a good beauty blog, Gemma does do a bit of everything. But she just had a little baby boy a few weeks back. He's so cute. Gemma is still blogging and being an amazing Mummy. She's great

Lauren the day dreamer
I first seen Lauren's blog on twitter, name twin as well as a fellow NI blogger. She writes beauty, fashion and lifestyle. I need to have a good ole chat with her in real life.

Sarah from See The Stars
Sarah is brilliant, you can tell she loves what she does. I could sit and read her blog all day.

Lizzie Arkell
I remember first chatting with Lizzie in a twitter chat, around Halloween time, and ever since I've been loving her blog. She's just an all round fab person.

I hope you found yourself some bloggers to follow, don't forget to leave your favourite bloggers below!!


No comments