Blogmas day 17: Birchbox December 2016

Since October I've posted about monthly beauty boxes, this month I'm talking about December's Birchbox. Here's my past posts if you fancy a read!!

October Glossy box
November beauty boxes



Even the box looks festive, I can't even deal. Can't wait to see what's inside!!


Inside we have this little bag, how cute is this?




And here we have the products, there seems to be some really brilliant stuff in here. Looking forward to trying some of the products out.


Ciaté London fierce flicks eyeliner £15
I've never tried anything from Ciaté before and I love a good eyeliner. I haven't really tried many felt tip liners, really looking forward to see how I get on with this one.

Bobbi Brown smokey eye mascara £23
I've heard of this mascara before but I can't remember who from. Again I've never tried anything from Bobbi Brown and who doesn't love a good mascara,

Benefit the porefessional primer £24.50
I've always wanted to try this primer out and how cut is this teeny tiny one?

Percey & Reed perfectly perfecting wonder balm £18
Now this stuff claims to have many uses from adding shine to speeding up styling. Only time will tell with my hair.

anatomicals smoother butts love coconut and mango body lotion £3.99
I love a good body lotion and this one smells great. So win win here.

Have you tried any of these products before?

Lauren xx


Bloglovin' Twitter Instagram Pinterest Snapchat Goodreads

No comments