Blogmas day 18: Naya Rivera Sorry not Sorry book review

When I heard that Naya was publishing a book, I knew I needed to give it a read. So went to iTunes I went and purchased it, so I don't have a physical copy of it. Here's a link if you want to buy it.






She's just tells things how it is, that's what I love about her.


Reading about Naya's life just goes to show everyone has their struggles in life. But if you work hard enough you will get what you want in life. I love seeing her go from strength to strength, she wants it and deserve all the success.


Naya talks about her struggles not just trying to make it as an actor but growing up with stuff like money issues, drugs, splitting of a family unit as well as everything in between. She writes about it openly and honestly and doesn't sugar coat anything. That's the way it should be if your struggling why worry about people are going to think. 

At the end of the day we're all human, we all have are struggles. It's refreshing to see somebody just be open about the stuff usually people really don't want to talk about. I've learnt a lot from reading this book.

I'm really happy I decided to read Naya's book, I loved her on Glee. I would totally recommend reading this if you where a Glee fan, not even I would just recommend this book to anyone to read. If you love people who just tell it straight, you'll get a kick out of Naya, I'd love to have a conversation with her she seems like someone I'd get on with alright

Star 4/5


Love Lauren
xx

No comments