Blogmas day 19: Catch up

So how have you been enjoying blogmas? I hope you have  been enjoying reading my post. I just really wanted a good old chat. Since I prewritten a few of these post so I could get ahead of myself, I knew I would have been busy with work and life. So I think I'm over due a good catch up on here since my last one was uploaded in October whoops!





While writing this I'm writing this I'm catching up on all of the shows, crossover week here on Supergirl, Arrow, Legends and The Flash. My favourite kind of week!!


So how is Christmas treating you? Are you all sorted? I'm almost sorted just to grab a few bits and bobs in. But I haven't even started wrapping my presents up yet, I hate wrapping presents. Any tips would on how to get through it would be great?


So what have I been up to lately, just all work and no play it feels like.

Music
I've been obsessed with Jolan's ep, he was on The Voice UK this year. He's voice is unreal, here's my favourite cover of his.

I've been listening to my Christmas playlist, obvs too. I think it's good let me know, some of my favourite festive tunes.

Makeup
I picked up the NYX mirco brow pencil  a few weeks back in ash brown. It's the best brow pencil I've tried in a long time. Buy it if you're looking for a new brow pencil, it's brilliant.

Also the Bourjois java rice loose powder, I've been loving setting my under eyes with this powder. It doesn't look cakey or anything. Which is not something I need for my under eyes.

TV
I started watching Westworld I've only watched a few episodes, I don't know how I feel about it yet but I'm sure I'll report back to you.

Don't even start me on The Walking Dead, I'm not ready for it to be over until February.

Lauren
xx

Bloglovin' Twitter Instagram Pinterest Snapchat Goodreads

No comments