Blogmas Day 2: Online Shopping

If there is one thing I love is online shopping until I see my bank balance, then it's one big opps. But when it comes to Christmas online shopping is the best thing to exist, because I work all week I don't get much time to actually shop so.





Here is my favourite online shops!!




There's something here for everyone, there is some unusual gifts for people. A bit of everything.

Do I have to mention this?

If you know someone who loves prints, planning and orgainsing this is the shop for you.

Local Belfast stall in the market here, there stuff is fab. Some cute jewellery.

Etsy
I love Etsy there's everything on here that you want. Here's some of my favourites shops, Dorkface shop, yes Jemma from Dorkface if you didn't already knowSweet Allure shop

Truffle Shuffle
Everything that your little fangirl wants and needs.

Hope you found some online stores to buy all of your present buying needs.

Lauren xx




1 comment

  1. Amazon has been a life saver this year for finding gift ideas!

    www.alysgeorge.co.uk

    ReplyDelete