Blogmas day 22: This time next year tag

I was inspired by Sarah from Little reader, to do her This Time Next Year tag. Instead of doing New Year resolutions I thought this would be a bit more fun to do.



Here's the rules:
Thank the person who tagged you
Write your goals for next year
Write how you’re going to achieve your goals
Tag at least 5 of your blogger friends to share their goals
Then if you wish in 365 days write a post for everyone to see if you have been successful or not!

I didn't actually get tagged to do this, just fancied taking part. & if you want to take part in the tag then I tag you!!

This time next year: I want to still be blogging.

Every time I've started blogging, I've quit. But I want to work hard and grow and expand my blog. I think that's a good thing about blogging you can always develop yourself and my blog. I want to put myself out there and plan ahead more. Also I want to really work on my photography.



This time next year: I will have upgraded my phone.

Probably a bit material based, but my phone keeps knocking off and just doing my head in. So hopefully I'll have bought myself out the contract I'm in know and get another phone.

This time next year: I will have lost a bit of weight.

I've been saying this for ages, but I really want to do it. It'll hopefully help build my confidence. I'm sure I'll blog about throughout the year.


Let me know if you have anything you want to achieve over the next year

                                   Bloglovin' Twitter Instagram Pinterest Snapchat Goodreads

Lauren
x


No comments