Blogmas day 24: Cosey night in

I love a good cosey night in, especially on Christmas eve, it's one of  my favourite ways to spend it.




Here's some of my favourite things to do to enjoy a night in!!


Get yourself a bath and  a bath bomb. I love a good bath bomb and a few candles we're flying.

Having a night in means sticking on some comfy pj's for sure, I've been loving wearing my oneise, it's the best thing I own.

Christmas Eve have to stick on a few Christmas film, again light a few candles.

When my Mummy starts to make turkey for Christmas dinner it's the best scent. It just smells like Christmas then.

I love Christmas eve, I actually prefer it to Christmas day to be honest. I always bring down my presents down to my Granny's. just getting into the Christmas feel.

Merry Christmas guys. Have an amazing day and enjoy yourself.

                                  Bloglovin' Twitter Instagram Pinterest Snapchat Goodreads

Lauren
xx

No comments