Blogmas Day 3:Winter reads

Is there anything better than better than curling up with a book? Here are some of the books that I want to read over this winter!!






I want to read a mix of everything and I think I have that.




I've wanted to read this for ages now, I haven't even seen the film yet. So I think it's time to get stuck into a thriller.

I really want to read this from cover to cover. I love Estée she's great and deserves all of the success. I've only read a few chapters and I'm in love. Do I ever not mention Estée somewhere in a post?

I haven't read much scary books, there is something about this time of year makes want to read them all. There's a bit of everything in this book since it's a bunch of short stories, I can't wait to get stuck in.

Again a bunch of short stories, about the romantic festivities around this time of year. Every year I want to read this so I think it's time



Lauren 

1 comment

  1. I've been meaning to read The Girl on The Train for so long now. The trailer looked amazing for it!

    www.alysgeorge.co.uk

    ReplyDelete