Blogmas Day 5: Planning Christmas gifts

I hate figuring out what to get people for Christmas, but I also like to plan stuff. So I get my organisation on and hope for the best.



I don't know about you but I hate thinking of what to get people for Christmas. So hope this at least helps one of you out.



1. Write out who you are buying for Christmas

2. How much do you want to spend?

3. Ask questions about what they have, don't have or want? And work from there.

4. Plan a good few weeks ahead so you have enough to finalise your presents and enough tine to buy everything.

5. Look about for the best deals and offers.

6. If ordering online, think about delivery time.

7. Think of your budget, how much do want to spend on everyone?


What tips do you have when it comes to Christmas gifts?

Bloglovin' Twitter Instagram Pinterest Snapchat Goodreads


Lauren xx

No comments