Blogmas day 7: Favourite festive things

I love the whole build up to Christmas, I actually prefer it not going to lie. So here's what I love to get up to during the festive period.







1.Visit a the Christmas market.

2. Festive drinks from Starbucks and Costa, What's your favourite drink?

3. Wrap presents, now I'm not the best at wrapping presents and I get fed up it very quickly but get the Christmas tunes and we're ready to go.

4. Take part in twitter chats, last month I took part in #TheGirlGang chat, the Christmas topic one. It got me in a real festive mood.

5. Watch all of the Christmas films, my favourite is The Grinch. I can relate so much to him. I think that's why I like it so much.

6. Light a candle, have a relaxing night and read a book. Obviously with fairy lights on lol.

7. There's something about wearing a dark berry lip makes me so happy at this time of year. Rimmel Kate Moss 107 anyone?

8. I love watching Vlogmas and festive YouTube videos. As well as reading everyone's festive themed blog posts!!

9. Spending time with family and friends and just having a laugh.

10. Putting up the Christmas tree. I love decorating for Christmas.

What do you love about this time of year? Leave your suggestions down below

Lauren xx

No comments