Blogmas day 8: The Winter edit: Make up edition


Winter make up picks, I think I'll continue on using this even past winter. Why would I deny myself good make up?







I've been loving this since I bought it, all matte shades what more could I want really? If you want to try the Kat Von D shade and light eye palette, try this because it looks the exact same. Don't how good they compare, but for £8 it's really good. 


Such a pretty colour, I haven't stopped wearing it since I bought it. I just keep reaching for it and it's a awesome non berry Autumn/Winter shade alternative. If that makes any  sense.




This is my first L'Oreal foundation I've tried and I haven't looked back. I'm so impressed by this foundation. Even though it's a matte foundation, it still shows your skin through. I love it,

Soap & Glory solar powder £11

Being a pale gal, it's hard to find a good bronzer, but since this is two toned a darker and lighter shade. It doesn't make the bronzer so orange looking on my skin, I'll keep on repurchasing it again and again I think. 

Soap & Glory sexy mother pucker, the nudes collection lipstick. £9

I have the shade Cinnamon beige, this is the best thing I've bought. It's so good, the perfect brown nude. It's the only one I found that suits me, being pale it's so easy to go to nude and look washed it. But if you want a nude and you're pale this is the one.


I'm in love with Inglot as a brand, but their eye shadows are unreal. You can order online if you don't have an Inglot store near you. Try them and see how amazing they are for yourself. They just blend so well and are so pigmented, that's all I really want in an eye shadow.


What kind of  make up look do you go for at this time of year?


Lauren 
xx

No comments