What I got for Christmas & secret Santa gift 2016

Well so that's Christmas done and dusted for another year, I hope you had an brilliant day even if you don't celebrate. I was debating whether or not to do this or not, but they are my favourite blog posts to read and my favourite YouTube videos to watch. So here is what I got for Christmas 2016. I'm not here to say oh look at all of this stuff because that's not in my nature. It's not what's under the tree it's who is around it!!



Now this is what I got overall, but I also got a few vouchers money and alcohol which is already spent and drunk whoops but you get the jest of it. This all from family and friends.

I couldn't believe what I got tbh, I didn't ask for anything because there wasn't anything I truly needed. But again my family and friends out do themselves





You can't really tell with my camera but I got two charms for my Nomination bracelet which I was all pleased with. One is a penguin and the other is friends forever!!

Can you tell I like my makeup? Look at that Inglot palette, the pinks and the purples. When I opened it I just wanted to put it all over my eyes. In the least weird way possible lol.


I got Boots vouchers, which I spent yesterday. I got the Sleek solstice highlight palette, new foundation, a wee collection eye shadow palette that I had my eye on for ages. And I used this Bleach London Reincarnation hair mask when I had my hair ombré this was not a good time for my hair. But this mask is brilliant, try it.

How pretty is Ariana Grande's perfume bottle it's such a nice smell too.



I got one, I got the mermaid blanket. I love it if only I could get laying in it but my dogs are against everything cosey on people. If they aren't eating it or laying on it nobody can have it. Did any of you get Face by Pixiwoo? I love Sam and Nic, so I can't wait to get stuck into this book, I've already read a few pages and I love it.

Also a big thank you to Kirsty from Typically Kirsty for her Secret Santa gift, how fab is this Revolution palette I can just picture all of the looks I can create from this. Also thanks to Serena from Pretty Wild Things for creating the bloggers secret Santa it was a lot of fun.

Guys this is my last post if 2016, can you believe it? These past 7 months have been fab blogging, I didn't think I would've stuck it out but I am so glad I have.

Hope you have a good New Year and be safe whatever you get up to. I'll see you next year lol. I'll see you Sunday.

Lauren xx

No comments