Birch box: January 2017

So here's is the first beauty box of the year, I've been really loving getting my Birch box in the post and I look forward to it every month. What beauty box would you recommend me trying out?

Here's January


Sprinkle happiness is the theme for this month, but how pretty is the box? 
Lord & Berry
Conceal it crayon in Ivory
When I seen this in this months box I was like YESS. That would awesome to conceal out your brows. I haven't tried it out under my eyes yet, but for making your brows look more stand outish this is the one.

Nuxe
Huile Prodigieuse
The most multi puropse oil I think I've ever seen, able to use it on both your hair and skin. I've seen this before can't remember where though. But I am excited to try this out



Meri Handy 
Hand cream in Cherry
I love a hand cream, but I haven't tried anything other than the Soap & Glory hand food, which is just the best smelling hand cream. Hand cream is a hand cream, this is nice and small fit for my hand bag. One thing I will say, doesn't smell like cherry, like I want cherries to smell. Unless cherry smells like what you'd expect old lady perfume to smell like. 

Nails inc.
Chapel market
Nails inc. is another brand I've never tried out before, this is such a pretty colour. It's a red glitter but it's a very fine glitter. not chunky at all.

Vita coco
Coconut oil
Ohh and last but not least, a tiny coconut oil. I love coconut oil, it does loads like doesn't it? I love using it for my hair as a treatment. It works wonders especially if you suffer from dry hair at all.

And that is this month's Birch box, let me know if you have tried any of these products? I'd love to hear how you got on with them.

Lauren xx


No comments