Feeling spendy haul

I think we all know how much I love a good haul, so I thought I'd show you some of the beauty bits I've picked up over these past few weeks.

The clue is the title, I felt way to spendy for my bank balances liking, but I did pick some stuff up with some vouchers I got for Christmas.

Defiantly got a bit spendy didn't I? Do you ever want to just sit and play with make up? This so me after when I got all of my stuff delivered.




I used this when I had my hair ombré, it was part of the hair dye that I used. But its my favourite hair mask that I've tried. If you have dry or dyed hair definatly try this out.

I finished up my Urban Decay eye primer, so I thought I'd try something else. Now my eyes are oily so whether this works or not is a completly different story.

Toner is something that I want to start using, so just trying to find the right one that works with my skin. 
I've been eyeing these up for ages now, so I thought it was about time I picked a palette up. There's a few different variations of the palettes that include nude, smokey purple, nude rose, smokey grey and nude grey. So there's something for everyone.



Makeup Obession palette
Seeing the makeup obession in Boots, I always wanted to try stuff out from this brand but never acutally got around to it. Each pan ranges from £2 to £3 and the empty palettes start of at £4,
Would like to do a full review and swatches on these?

I've had this cleanser before, I haven't a bad word about it. I use it as a second cleanse. After a micellar water. It cleans the face without leaving it dry or tight. Because it's an oil I think that really helps.

It was Rhianna from Robowecop who made me buy this it looks unreal on her. I needed it in my life. It's beaut. It's one of those reds that suits every skin tone, it's great!


I seen Sophie from the YouTube channel Sophdoesnails, As you know I love the matte version of this foundation. So let's see how this goes.


This has been everywhere, do I need to talk about it? Just look how pretty though.



L-R Desert sands, cocoa bear, cherry cola
If any of you follow me on twitter, I'm over @lauren_prenter cheeky little plug. At round about Blogmas time you'll remember me tweeting about buying myself some MUG after completing Blogmas. So this was my gift to myself. And how cute is this little baby Z palette though?



Spectrum brushes
The most picture worthy brushes I think I've ever seen. Of course I needed more brushes I have a few and a set of Real Techniques brushes on the way. L-R
A08 Medium fluffy shader 
A07 Colour applicator
A10 Small fan brush
I'm in love with these brushes, such good quality brushes. And they are at a reasonable price two, you can buy these singly and in sets. So there's deffo something for everyone.

Have you tried any of these products before? Let me know your thoughts

Bloglovin' Twitter Instagram Pinterest Snapchat Goodreads

Lauren xx


2 comments

  1. Great haul! I like the sound of the hair mask as my hair is SO dry xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an amazing looking haul, love the Spectrum brushes too!

    ReplyDelete