Hello 2017!

Happy New Year!! How quickly did 2016 go? Time just fly's buy doesn't it. I wanted to talk through some goals that I wanted to achieve in this next year


I'm so happy to see the back of 2016, can't believe how much has happened this year. I'm not going to even talk about the things I don't particularly agree because I'll just go into one. But one thing is RIP to everybody who has passed away this year. So much icons has passed this year too many to mention. And to anyone grieving you are in my thoughts and sending all my love your way!!



1. Grow my blog, in all aspects. Photography, content and just throwing myself into my blog. And to be proud of what I'm publishing.

2. Do my room up, I've been wanting to finish decorating my room for ages so this is the year. Fingers crossed.

3. I want to loose weight mainly because of health reasons and to just to a be a bit more confident in myself.

4.I  want to make time for me, if I don't spend some time on my own even for like an hour or two I just feel overwhelmed with everything. I just need to take a minute for myself and like do a face mask or something.

5. Making time for family and friends is important for me because I work full time I don't get to see them as much as I would like. I'm either working or sleeping so spending more time would be great.

Love Lauren xx
Happy New Year!!
Bloglovin' Twitter Instagram Pinterest Snapchat Goodreads

No comments