The make up book tag

A few weeks back I seen that Ariel Bissett and Estée Lalonde do this tag I think this is the original video of the tag. Two of my favourite things make up and books combined in one tag so let's get started because this is going to get a bit rambley I know it. 



 Basically pick your favourite make up within each category and pick a book for each question

Primer 
Nivea espress hydration primer, it adds a bit of extra moisture into the skin which is all I want. I'm still looking for a primer to impress me .
-book that left a lasting impression 
Ctrl alt delete how I grew up online Emma Gannon, here's my review on her book. I love Emma's work she's just brilliant what she does. She deserves all of her success. 


Foundation 
L'Oreal 24hr matte foundation, just a great foundation. I can't say a bad word about it.
Pick your favourite first book in a series 
City of Bones Cassandra Clare, I love the shadow world that Cassandra has created. I haven't read any of her other works yet apart from the The Mortal Instrument series I need to get on with it.


Concealer 
17 stay time concealer, I use the extra fair shade and it's great for us pale skin girls.
a character you wish you could get rid of 
Bella from Twilight, there is so much wrong with Twilight.

Powder
Bourjois java rice, which I love for sitting under my eyes and Soap & Glory One heck of a blot for the rest of the face.
Pick you favourite last book in a a series 
Harry Potter and the deathly hallows. I love the way the series comes together and finally get all of the answers.

Eyebrows
Nyx micro brow pencil, by far my favourite eyebrow pencil I've tried
A book everyone should read
Milk and Honey by Rupi Kaur. I can't get enough of this book. I'm not that into poetry but I love this.


Eye shadow 
Inglot shadows are brilliant, there is loads of colours to choose from and they just blend together so easy
Pick a book with your favourite colour
Where Rainbows end by Cecelia Ahern, it's a gorgeous purple cover.

Eye liner 
Collection fast stroke liner, by fair the best liquid liner I've tried.
Pick a dark and mysterious book
The penguin book of the undead is such a different read that anything I've picked up before. But I love it, there's a bunch of short stories in this book which makes it easier to dip in and out of.

Blush 
Now I'm not overly obessed with with blush but I do really like the Rimmel live pink blush. It's just your standard pink blush but there is a tint of shimmer in it but it's not in your face.
Pick a book with a cringy romance 
Twilight, that love triangle though. I can't even. Do I need to say anymore?


Highlighter 
The Balm Mary Lou Manizer, the best highlight about.
Pick a book that brightened your day
Eleanor and Park Rainbow Rowell, this may seem like a random choice. But I loved this book, it just talked about some serious topics, everyone should read this book too.

Lipstick 
Soap & Glory cinnamon beige, this has fast become one of my favourite shades of lipstick. It's gorgeous.
Your favourite book kiss
Fangirl Rainbow Rowell, I just fell in love with the relationship between Cath and Levi.

Contour 
Nyx taupe blush the best contour colour I've found and actually got on with. The Soap & Glory solar powder is great for an all over bronze there's two shades to mix together so it doesn't make the bronzer very orange which is hard to find.
Pick a book that needs shaping 
The Matched series  by Ally Condie, I just didn't understand. I didn't connect with the characters at all.

What are your favourite books and make up products?

Lauren xx
Bloglovin' Twitter Instagram Pinterest Snapchat Goodreads

No comments