A-Z of Lauren Catherine

I want you guys to get to know me a little bit more, so no better way to do that than to list all of favourites in A-Z form. Well there's one thing you should know about me I do love making a good list. Who doesn't? 



Animals
I'm a big animal person, anything to do with animal shows on TV I'm all over it. I love penguins, they're amazing animals and let's be honest they are super cute.

Books
I'm currently reading Finding Audrey by Sophie Kinsella

Cards against humanity 
I love this game, if you haven't played it before pick it up for sure. It's to much for me to explain now, I don't think I could word the instructions very well. But before you play leave anything that you find offensive at the door. 


Dogs
I love dogs, we currently have 4. Fizz, Missy, Marley and Belle. We also had Snoop and Lady, but they are sadly not with us any more. But please tell me I'm not the only one who has conversations with their doggies?

Epic days with family & friends
Spending days with my family and friends I love. Because I work full time it feels that I don't see them as much as I would like. But I appreciate time and the days that I do spend time with them.

Films
I love a good film, I haven't been to the cinema in ages. Let me know what some of your favourites are? I can't wait to see the new Beauty and the Beast film, I'm so excited.

Game of Thrones
One of my favourite shows ever, it's amazing it surprises you when you don't expect it to. I haven't read A Song of Ice and Fire yet, I do have all of the books. But just haven't got around to it yet. If you haven't watched Thrones watch it for sure.

Home
I'am a real home bird at heart, I live in Belfast and have done my whole life. I can always picture myself living in a city for sure no matter what.

Ice Cream 
If I have a choice of ice cream for dessert, I'll definitely be picking that. Cookie dough from Ben and Jerry's is so good.

Job
As I've mentioned I work full time, which is hard to find the time to blog around. But I don't think I'd be the person I'd be today if it weren't for working.

Keeping with with the Kardashians
One of the few reality shows I watch, I love seeing what the whole family get up to and see where they are heading.

Lauren
Well, do we need an explanation

Music
I love music, just sitting doing nothing but listening to music is one of my favourite things to do. I create playlists every month over on Spotify, there's a page up above for you to check out.

No makeup days
I've grown more confident in going out with no makeup on. Which I'm really happy that I've came to that point. I still love putting makeup on but I'm fine with out to.

Organisation
I'm not the most put together girl you'll ever met, but I do try. You know what has helped me my bullet journal, would you like to see a full post in my bullet journal?

Pj's
Spending the day in pj's is perfect. Hair not looking so good, few face masks sounds amazing to me.

Quiet time
I need some quiet time, it recharges my batteries for the rest of the week. It does me well.

Reading
I've always loved reading since I was a wee girl, still to this day I love reading. My Granny always had books growing up and I always remember loving looking at them. Still now I love talking about books that my Granny is reading or what I'm reading.
Soap & Glory
One of my favourite beauty brands, amazing skin care and makeup. I highly recommended that you check them out. I love their body butters.

TV shows
I think we all know how much I love a good show, I love a good binge watch. I love recording a few episodes of any of the shows that I watch. Then watch them all in one sitting. Check out some shows that I watch here.

Under pressure
Queen are some band aren't they. I do have quite a varied music taste. If the tune is good I don't care what genre or who it is.

Vertically challenged
Who makes anything so high that I can't reach. I'm only 5'3 lol.

Xoxo
Gossip Girl. Again one of my favourite shows to exist. Perfect show to binge, I love it and would watch it again and again.

Washing hair
I hate washing my hair, the effort is real. Having thick hair which I hate having to dry. I can't be the only one who does?

Yogurt
I'm struggling with the letter Y but I do really like yogurt!

Zzzz
Sleep is my favourite thing to exist. It fixes everything not well sleep, can't be annoyed sleep. Just naps are the way forward.

Tell me a fact about yourself

Love Lauren
xoxo
Bloglovin' Twitter Instagram Pinterest Snapchat 

No comments