Catch up

So my last 'catch up' post was put up during blogmas, which you can read here. Where to start? Well wasn't January such a long month, I'm so glad to see the back of it. What have you been up to? 




It's 2017 let's hope it's a good one!! 


TV
This is the month of comebacks, The Flash, Arrow, Supergirl, Legends of Tomorrow. And the main event The Walking Dead!! I can't wait for The Walking Dead to start back, I'm ready for  Rick to kick some ass. Fingers crossed.

Bullet journalling 
This year I started bullet journalling I've been obsessed with it. I'm well into it. Would you like to see a post about my bullet journal or maybe even post about page spreads? Let me know. 

Books 
If you seen my last post all about my reading challenge, you've seen that I plan to read 20 books this year.  Right now I'm currently reading Khloé Kardashian's book Strong Looks Better Naked. I was going to keep track on my Goodreads account, but I actually deleted my account. I find it really puts pressure on me to read because it tells you if you are on track or behind. Maybe I'll go back to 
Goodreads but not right now.

Personal life 
I've been working non stop lately, which really sucks. But I'm powering through. But next weekend is my sisters baby shower which I'm so excited about. Planning it is actually a lot harder than I thought, thinking of games and making sure everyone is invited etc.

Also you might have seen on my Snapchat or Instagram that on the weekend that I was away to the David Bowie experience. It was actually amazing, class night. My friend got me a ticket for Christmas, if you are a fan of Bowie and the experience is near you, for sure attend. It's so worth it.

YouTube
Sophie kills it,with every video she uploads. I've watched her channel for a few years and seeing her and her channel grow. She's brilliant, I love her makeup tutorials and I totally get her love for The 1975.

I love Jackie's sense of humor, if need a cheering up her video's always put a smile on my face. Defiantly check her out, her makeup skills are unreal. 

Emma is only a recent discovery of mine, I've been really enjoying watching her videos lately. I love finding a new YouTuber to binge watch. Who's video's do you enjoy watching?

Blog
I've a blog post coming up about all my favourite blog finds, so keep and eye out for that.

What have you been up to? Also who's joining me for the book challenge this year let me know 

Lauren xx


No comments