Current face of make up

Happy February, the month that I always forget how to spell.

Back in June I did my first current face of make up, in which you read here. I thought it was about time I shared with you with what I'm currently wearing!!




Base 
This helps my foundation actually stick to my face. I'm still on the hunt for a good primer so let me know your recommadations.

I bought this to use on my nose, my make up legit slides of my nose like there's no tomorrow. I'll be sure to let you know how I get on with it.


I'm so glad I've a new tube in my life. If you have oily eyelids this is the one. It drys down matte and keeps your shadow lasting all day.

A purple concealer just with a long name. I still haven't decided how I feel about this.

You would have seen this on my feeling spendy haul.  I do like the colour and the texture of this foundation. It leaves the skin looking fresh and not flat at all.

My favourite concealer I've tried as of it. I wish there was more shades for everyone to use, this is there downfall.

I use this under my eyes, it's finely milled and doesn't make under the eyes look cakey at all.

Now I've been using this for a while, it keeps my make up shine free. That's all I want from a powder.

Brows
I use this as my base line and top line of my brows. Basically to outline my eyebrows!!
Now we have our brows outline, now just to fill them. Using the 2nd to darkest brown shade in Tanya Burr brow palette. Gets the job done.

Eyes
Desert sands, cocoa bear, cherry cola
I just had a little play around with these today, I put cocoa bear all over the eye.  And then woorked Desert sands and cherry cola into the crease.
Every time I wear this it always transfers, I really want to like this liner to.
I loved this mascara since the day I tried it. It does the job and it's dead handy there's a little mirror on the side of it.

Bronze, contour, blush, highlight
By far my favourite bronzer I've used, since there's two different tones in the pan. Just swish your brush around and your ready to go. Not at all orange and it's perfect for pale skin I find.
I've only recently got this and dude am I late to the party or what. Now contour is some I don't have time until I bought this. Cream contour and highlight I wouldn't even know where to look. But this just makes everything a little easier. Well worth the hype.
Another one of those names you don't even know where to start and stop, but I got this in my
Glossy box October 2016, I keep all of my stuff that haven't tried from my beauty boxes in a separate box. So I decided to give this a go. I actually really like. Have to keep using it.
Hands down my favourite highlight to exist. Need I say more?

Lips
Ever since Sophie Foster mentioned the shade Cinnamon beige I needed it in my life. I'm so glad I picked it up I haven't stopped using it.

Tell me your favourite make up bits?

Love Lauren xx
Bloglovin' Twitter Instagram Pinterest Snapchat Goodreads

No comments