Laur Chats: Galentines day

Hi I'm Lauren & I'm single, obviously my favourite holiday is coming up. Good old Valentine's day! How are you lot spending the day? 


I'm working all weekend, so yay. But anyway, I'm not saying I'm anti valentine's are anything I just thought this would be fun to write!
                                                              Night out with the girls.
It doesn't even have to be a crazy night out, even just go the bar or even the cinema. Or a sleepover and have a girly night. Films, snacks, face masks the lot. 

Chill night in
Is there anything better than a pamper night in, use this time to do that face mask you want to use. Or better still binge watch a new TV show or YouTube. You can read some of my TV recommendations here.

Spend the day with loved ones
It is the day of love after all, so why not spend it with your family and catch up with them. Even make a whole night of it, get a take out and just talk.

You don't even have to do anything particularly special, let's be honest. If you don't do celebrate Valentine's I hope you enjoy your day anyhow. If you are doing anything special let me know. Pretty sure I'll be just chilling after work anyway, usual craic. Just doing what I usually do.

Let me know how you spend Valentines, can't wait to see what you get up to.

Lauren xx


No comments