Book shelf tour

On Thursday 2nd March it was World Book Day, I thought I would share with you my book tour. I do have a lot of books, some of my books are in iBook form on my phone here are my iBooks as of August 2016. I'll be sure to do an updated version of this soon, as I have purchased a few since.




I hope you spent World Book Day reading, I've been off work all week, I know I read as much as I could. Also, let me know if you picked any of these books up and read them? 




Top shelf, which a pretty random shelf, few DVDs, notebooks light box, shot glasses that lot basically. Don't do shots they are no good!! But anyway I do keep my most used notebooks here, the likes of my bullet journal, a notebook where I like to ramble on about random and a 52 list project book Which I am loving. A weekly list on different topics, what more can I want? Also DVDs, am I the only person who still buys DVDs? I couldn't be lol. These are some that wouldn't fit on my DVD stand, yes I do have more. We're going from The LOTR series to Bridget Jones, you can just see that I do have quite the taste to films.

I do actually have a few books on this shelf, well 3. But they still count. The little Peter Rabbit book, is one that my Granny gave to me when I was wee, a Sherlock Holmes book which I am yet to read and a little beauty hacks book that my friend got for my birthday last year.

And last but not least an Ibiza bottle opener, I've never even been to Ibiza.


Now on to the actual books, about time, so this is my attempt at a rainbow shelf. Attempt being the key word, but I tried and I like it. I am really enjoying Khole Kardashian Strong Looks Better Naked after I finish this I plan to go on to Finding Audrey Sophie Kinsella, which I've already read a few pages of. Just don't talk to me about Me Before You by Jojo Moyes, I can't bring myself to read the sequel.


I was really late to the Harry Potter I didn't read them until 2012. All of the films where already out and all by this point. I was into reading when I was younger but I just don't know why I never read Harry Potter. Also A Song of Ice and Fire, I haven't read these yet. I know, I know. I love Game of Thrones, but look at the size of these books? I mean they scare me a wee bit. But I will get around to them, I've read a few pages of the first book but never picked it up again.

This is all of my bigger books, like books I don't really know where to put. I recently picked up Happy by Fearne Cotten, which I am so excited to jump into it. Also I think we all know how much I love for Estée Lalonde, so I think it's only fair that I have Bloom on my shelf.


The Mortal Instruments Cassandra Clare on the right is one of my favourite series that I read. I've yet to complete The Infernal Devices  eventually I will complete the series. Also who wants some more John Green books, I really need to pick up the rest of his books that I haven't read.

Is there anything that here that you have picked up or want to read?


No comments