Current favourites + catch up

I'm back, finally! My last post was about 3 or 4 weeks ago, it's been forever. But I'm back now, it's just been a crazy few weeks. I just let everything get on top of me and I know I shouldn't, it just took me a minute to get on top of everything again. 


So as I am writing this post I am babysitting my nephew (he's currently sitting beside me on his brother's iPad). As we are waiting on my sister having her little baby, my nephew. My 8th time becoming an Auntie!! It's crazy, I've no update on how she is or if she is in delivery and it's driving me up the walls. Mon see me getting a phone call by the end of writing this post and baby is born. I'm sure I'll have you updated on some form of social media.



Another thing how is it the end March already? Like what is that all about, April 1st is on Saturday this year is just flying in isn't it? I've a lot to talk to you about, so shall we get stuck into it shall we.



Makeup 
So I finally subscribed to Love Me Beauty, I've been meaning to do it for while now I just got around to it. You pay 13.95 all in, 10.00 for the bag and 3.95 for the delivery. For £10 you get 60 credits and you get to choose what you want. Which I think is so good, I love the fact you can pick what you want. 

This month I choose,
Caudalie energizing & smoothing eye cream
Ultrasun Glimmer SPF20
Caudalie Instant Detox mask
Ellis Faas lip tubes.

Can we talk about the makeup bag? I'm so happy the fact you get a makeup bag instead of a box. Just wing it. Life, eyeliner, everything. This is my life motto


I recently picked  up the RCMA no colour powder, I've seen loads of people talking about is all over the YouTube world. So I had to pick it up, it is defiantly one of the best powders I've tried. It's so good for setting under the eyes as well as the rest of the face. If you are on the hunt for a new powder definatly pick this one up, I picked mine up from beauty bay.

Books
I recently read Khloe Kardashian's book Strong Looks Better Naked, I loved it so much. I am a big fan of the Kardashians so I knew I had to pick Khloe's book up. She talks about mind, body and heart. Khloe is just real and straight to the point, there's no crossing her. If you are looking for something to motivate you this is the book for you.

Also The 52 List project, is such a fab little thing to fill out. A weekly list that you fill out for a year, all about you and your life Your favourite qoutes, who are your inspirations etc. I'm so glad I picked it up. It's brilliant to just take a time out and not think about anything other than you list.

TV
The flash crossover with Supergirl musical episode. I watched this last night when it aired in the UK. If you watch The Flash and you used to watch Glee you'll love it. It pleased my inner Glee fan so much. Grant Gustin and Melissa Benoist where both in Glee so it's so good to see them together in something other than Glee. Guess who made a guest appearance, no other than Darren Criss himself. I thought it was a really good episode and it fitted in with the plot with both The Flash and Supergirl.

Films
Could I go through this post without mentioning Beauty and the Beast live action film? How amazing was Emma Watson as Belle. Not only did they do the animation justice, but I loved the fact that they put in their own little twists on it. We get a back story on Belle and her past and what actually happened to the Beast. I loved it, I want to watch it again.



Lifestyle
At the start of the month I went to dinner in Made in Belfast with some of the NI blogger girls, it was such a fun day. It was so nice to actually meet some of the girls and just catch up. Good food, good company and some shopping. That's all I want want. We had an awesome day and certainly need to catch up again with everyone.Check out the girls blogs they all certainly all deserve it.
 Emma from Scientist in The City
Victoria from Retro Snowflake
 Alison from Passions and preening
Katie from Katie Andrew The Blog
 Gillian from Eyeliner flicks
Rebecca from Faeriwood.

Also if you are in Belfast check out Made in Belfast for food, it's gorgeous. I'd love to be getting my dinner there now. There's something for everyone for sure.

If you made it to the end, 100 points each!! I hope you enjoyed this post anyhow and I promise that I'll not leave you guys for as long as I did again.

Love Lauren xx
Bloglovin' Twitter Instagram Pinterest Snapchat 


No comments