Hello March

So it's March, hasn't this year flew in so far. It's crazy isn't it? Also it would've been my Daddy's birthday today so I wanted to take the time here to wish him a happy birthday, wish you where here to celebrate with us.


 Victoria Square, Belfast.

So I wanted to do a little admin before we continue on with the month since it's the first and all that. How was you pancake Tuesday, I know some people call it different but we call it pancake Tuesday? I love pancakes they're so good.  What do you put on yours? I either put maple syrup, Nutella or peanut butter and banana.
If you are thinking that things are looking slightly different from the last time you where here. Well you would be correct. I picked a new template from the Etsy store Blogger Template, if you are looking for a new template check them out. They are really helpful, they actually installed the theme for me. The more I tried the more it wasn't working out for me. Don't get me wrong there is really easy to follow instructions but I am not the techy person you'll ever meet. 

What do you think of the new theme. do you like it? Let me know.

Also seeing that I am of work this week, I can't wait to put a bit more effort into my blog. I can get myself organised again, so this week I am going to plan some more March posts so let me know if there is anything that you would like to see? I am going for dinner with some of the Northern Irish bloggers on Sunday so if you fancy seeing what I get up to that might be blog post in itself. What do you think?

Can you believe it's March already, year is just flying in. But warmer months are near or if you're from Belfast warmer rain is near lol.

Anyway I hope you are having a fab week and have an amazing March

Lauren xoxo

Bloglovin' Twitter Instagram Pinterest Snapchat 






No comments