Curated Combination May box 2017

The Curated Combination is brand new subscription box and this is their first box. And I'm well impressed, you can check them out here. For £12.50 including p&p, a box full of full size products, which is just amazing in my eyes.


Look at these products, aren't they amazing. Let's chat about these products shall we.



Now Ark isn't a brand I've heard of before, so I can't wait to try out their skin protector spf30 primer. On the bottle it says it can be used on all ages, filled with vitamin E, Shea butter and jojoba, mimosa and sunflower extracts.It sounds amazing.

How stunning is this Makeup Geek Plush matte lip matte in the shade beauty queen. I've never tried any of the Makeup Geek lip products, so I'm excited to give this a go. I'm obsessed with colour.

Cappuccino popcorn sounds stinking but trust me it is so good. This one from Portlebay, is unreal. I definalty need to pick these up and see if they have different flavors.

Again I've always heard good things about Toni & Guy but never tried them out. So this moisturising shine spray is something my hair is in need of. Since bleaching my hair again my hair has been dried out, so I can't wait to see how this goes.


I've always loved black eyeliner, ever since I started wearing makeup. This one from Gosh is so pigmented, it's defiantly something that will stay in my collection.

Hand cream is one of my favourite things and this 250ml bottle is something that I need. This one from Bramley smells amazing, it's filled with lavender, geranium and petitgrain. It feels amazing on the hands which is something I need.

Gloss like a boss, is a stunning wee tote bag. I've kept all of my goodies in this bag. It's a decent size to bring shopping with.

I'll defiantly be picking up next months Curted Combination box, follow them on twitter here to keep updated.

No comments